Guardianship of A Minor
This type of guardianship is to become the temporary guardian of a minor's person. You may pick up the appropriate forms from our office.
Temporary Guardianship of a Minor's Person
- The petition must be complete and legible (please type or print with black ink)
- Petitioner must sign the verification page in front of at 公证人 or a Clerk of 遗嘱检验法院
- Both natural parents are required to either temporarily relinquish their parental rights by signing in their respective section on the petition in front of a notary or clerk or we will have to serve them.
- If the child was not born in 桃县, you will need to bring a certified copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Natural/Biological Parents cannot obtain guardianship. They must file for custody through 高等法院.
The filing fee is $105 and must be paid in full before Letters of Guardianship will be issued.
Conservatorship of Minor - F/K/A Guardian of Minor's Property
An appointment of a Conservator of a minor is required when the minor is recieving funds over $15,000 from an inheritance, a settlement or any other source. You will file a petition with the court to become the conservator.